Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lucky yet Unhappy Me

(warning: self bragging entry)

I'm a very lucky guy I must admit. Everytime I go out, either clubbing (everyday for the last eight days), drinking, site seeing, I'm always surrounded by gorgeous girls friends and every dude around would just be watching me with admiring eyes.

They'll ask, "What's this guy have that I don't have? He is just so regular. Short. Skinny. No money. Dance like a stripper. He must be gay. Girls love gays."

Yeah, I'm just a regular guy. Wrong. HAHA (But I'm not gay)

You see, these are my friends. Although they are girls. Gorgeous. Eye catching. Sexy. Smart. Intelligent. They are nonetheless, my friends. Some of them are even my closest friends.

There was AG, FG, TG that I mentioned before, then there's AG2, GG (german), GG2, GG3, GG4, GG5... (wait, was there really so many German girls?), MG (mexican), MG2, FG2, FG3... (ooo...) I feel sorry for the Mancunian Slappers.

Anyway, it doesn't matter how many girlfriends I have. I'm not happy at all. None of them are my partner. None of them like a romantic relationship with me. None of them feel sexually attracted to me.

We do flirt but flirting is just a game. It's just for fun and there's really no lead into where it is going. Sigh...

It's not that I want more. It's just that I started to feeling lonely.

Then again, it's better to stay friends than being in a relationship. I get more (girls), for less (commitment). Besides, we care for each other like good friends do. Isn't that supposed to be good?

Tags: Girls, Austrian, French, German, Taiwan, Mexican,

No comments: