Thursday, June 15, 2006

co.mments tracking (Blogdrive supported)

Good news! Remember the last time I talked about co.mments? I was just talking to Assaf yesterday and they have added support to track comments on Blogdrive. I must thank him for the quick response and how fast he wrote up a parser specifically for Blogdrive. I think it's a great service and I'm hoping that in the near future everyone will start using it.

The great thing about this service is that you can track any comments, whether if it's your blog, other Blogdrive blogs or even other blog services. It works great! All you need to do is just "Bookmark" that blog.

Also, it is possible to generate a Comment RSS for your blog. Look at mine.

This would save me a lot of time going from blogs to blogs trying to see if I get a responce from a comment I left earlier. Or if there are comments by other people on a particular topic.

Go sign up an account now. Signing up for an account allows you to have all your conversations stored.

Tags: blogdrive, co.mments, comments, track,

No comments: