Monday, February 27, 2006

30 day money back guarantee

Someone in the forum has fallen victim to the responsiveness of trouble tickets.

How in the heck do I get my money back? There's no cancel option anywhere. I've submitted 3 support tickets. I've called. Still, no one has contacted me and my account still shows that my upgrade is good through next year. How long does it take someone to get around to support tickets?
I'm not sure if he/she has received a responce, but seeing that there's no further discussion on the thread would mean that the issue have been resolved.

Usually, it's easier to get the admin's attention if it's brought to the forums. There are volunteery mods there who are keeping an eye on things and they get direct contact with the admins. (note: tips)

References: Plain Text Editor bugs, BlogDrive Disaster, Never Expect Replies from BlogDrive Trouble Ticket, BlogDrive Forum, How To Get A Reply From Blogdrive,
Tags: BlogDrive, Support Ticket, Trouble Ticket, Customer Services, Forum,

No comments: