Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blogdrive sending multiple Email Notification

It seems to be occuring more and more often, every time I make a new entry I would receive several email notifications. (Mind you, I'm one of the more narcistic fella who subscribes to his own blog just because I love myself so much)

Anyway, I think it's just a minor glitch and could be something to do with the system restarting the process over and over again when it couldn't send out emails. Or maybe something else.

I hope Blogdrive will fix this soon too, because it might cause my readers to unsubscribe from me because the email notifications clutter their inbox. Like spam.

Reference: Multiple notifications, Blogdrive sending several mails on entry updates?
Tags: Blogdrive, Email, Notifications, Subscriptions,

No comments: