Thursday, May 04, 2006

Firefox and Blogdrive rant

Firefox appears to be one of the "better" browser with additional features and allows installation of Plugins. I love using it and it's my prefered browser for many reason, mainly due to it's tabs ability. Allowing me to open several window at the same time.

I don't use Opera much despite it's amazing ability in memory management. It lacks many basic feature a web-browser should have.

MSIE, the most commonly used browser, is still the BEST browser around. It's more stable and have better support for most website on the internet. I don't use it only because it doesn't support tabs.

So, that leaves Firefox. Although it's my most prefered web browser, I HATE It.

There's so many thing wrong with it, it can't find or search within textareas. It takes a long time to start up. It always have problem with memory management (crash easily). And it CRASH anytime it feels like it.

Worst of all, it always crash when I'm trying to load Blogdrive's WYSIWYG Entry Editor. WTF?

it's nothing wrong with Blogdrive's Editor, rather it's firefox not being able to support the complexity of Blogdrive' s editor.

Damn you FIREFOX! Would you for once, not crash at all?

Tags: Firefox, Blogdrive, WYSIWYG, browser,

No comments: