Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blog Tag Clouds Generator

I find tag clouds fascinating. It's a really cool way of design and it tells a lot of information regarding your blog. A useful way to evaluate the contents of the blog, categorising it's post and an instant method of evaluating the blog.

But it's not possible here on blogdrive, yet. Maybe it'll be a good suggestion to Blogdrive's new category/tag system. (You guys listening?)

Well, cool it may be. I wonder if your visitors actually look at tag clouds? Will they be using the tag clouds to navigate the site? Will they just see it as another blind section and not bother about it anymore?

I wonder if there are sites out there that offers tag clouds for blogs. It'll need some spidering of a blog before they can come up with a tag cloud. Technorati have them but they are not very good. In fact, technorati is under bad heavy pressure from spam blogs that almost any non-spam blogs are considered spam.

Back to tag clouds, I'll attemp to make my own if I can't find an available service.

Anyone with suggestions?

*UPDATE: Just found ZoomClouds, try it out dudes.

Tags: tag clouds, design, navigation, spam, blogdrive,

No comments: