Friday, March 10, 2006

Photobucket partnership with BlogDrive confirmed

In my previous entry I revealed that there are rumours that BlogDrive are going to integrate photobucket into it's entry. The rumour has come true.


Well now you can add your Photobucket images to your entries without ever leaving Blogdrive, from inside your entry editor.
So go make an entry!

(Just click on the image icon in your entry editor)


This is a very good move to make blogging a better experience, and I think it should have been done a long time ago.

I've just tried the feature, and I'm not really sure it's been well developed.

The popup window is set to no scrolling, this means that when you log into Photobucket, you can't see anything other then the advertising present at the top of photobucket's website. I have no idea why this happens, it's almost as if it's been casually programmed over lunch.

Anybody have any suggestions how to work around this?

Tags: Photobucket, Blogdrive, partnership, bugs,

No comments: