Friday, March 31, 2006

Blogdrive Backup Management (temp not working)

I used to have a habit of downloading the backup for my blog and store it somewhere safe. This is just in case something went wrong or in case I need to retrieve a previous setting I did to an older entry. The Blogdrive backup management tool is actually pretty cool but it's only available for upgraded accounts.

However, for nearly a few weeks now I've not been able to do any changes to the backup management. I keep getting this note:

We are currently performing systems maintenance that requires us to temporarily disable this feature.

Annoying, isn't it? Anybody else facing this problem? I've been getting this message for a few weeks now.

The Blogdrive backup file comes as a *.bdd file and it's not accessible from other form of programmes such as notepad. It might need some other kind of plain text editor or a linux software or some CSV of some sort. No idea really.

Tags: blogdrive, backup, management,

No comments: