Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BlogDrive Plain Text Editor (self made)

*Updates* Blogdrive fixed the Plain text editor.

Since Blogdrive's PTE isn't going to be fixed anytime soon, I've decided to write up my own fix for it since I can't use the greasemonkey fix that was created by Xr.

Here's the link and features surrounding it:

1) URL is similar to that of blogdrive

http://design.blogdrive.com/manage/blog_entries?big=123456&pid=
http://www.blogdrive.com/manage/blog_entries?bid=123456&pid=

2) includes Extended Entry and Keywords.

3) behind the scenes features: dates automatically changes to current time

4) behind the scenes features: BID/PID auto updates from the URL.

5) behind the scenes features: inserting images in old fashion.

6) Not able to call up your previous entries contents. It does not enable editing of previous entries however it allows you to REPLACE it.

7) I tried to include Amazon affiliate thing to this, but I realised there's a server indifference here that disallow variables to be passed through. So I have no choice but to disable it.

So, there you go.

No comments: